CineTank MK 2 XL
- Product Code: 10042
- Sku: 10042
- Availability: In Stock
CineTank XL features include:
· New open bottom dirty plate (gives you faster and easier access to your electronics)
· New X brace top dirty plate
· New placement for silicon dampers, 3 on each corner, 2 addtional on front and back
· Total of 16 silicon dampers to allow tuning for different conditions and weights
· Additional space between silicon dampers
· Optional hole patterns for Flight controls and PDB
· New side plate design with Flying Cinema logo
· Optional Flight control/ PDB screw holes on dirty section.
· New side plates with FlyingCinema logo
· Removable bottom access hatch with provisions for 500 size heli landing gear
· New plastic mount molded parts
· New clean section, extended 10 mm forward to better support 12 inch props and gimbal
· 6 new slots for velcro straps, 2 horizontal and 4 vertical
· Additional side plate indents for screw clearance
· Optional standoff placements for additonal reinforcement
· Overall weight of complete frame reduced by 24gr
· New gimbal adapter slots
· New dipole UHF antenna place holder
· New SMA antenna socket
· 634mm diagonal Motor-to-motor.
· 8 and 15" props max.
· Jello Free
· No props in view even with GoPro Wide settings.
· Carbon Fiber Arms that provide better aerodynamics and vibration dampening.
· G10 frame with honeycomb design to add strength and drastically reduce weight, also RF transparent for better range.
· All hardware is hex M3 stainless steel, only one tool needed to assemble the frame.
· Wera hex driver included with every frame kit.
· Flight controller mounting holes to support cc3d, Revo, Naze32, KK2, ArduPilot, etc.
· Motor Mounts support inverted motors for X8-Octocopter layout.
· The dirty section (bottom) has walls to increase strength and torsional rigidity of the copter and also protects your ESCs and other electronics.
· Camera plate adjust fore and aft to change CoG and help you balance your craft.
· Wires from motors can be routed via the carbon fiber tubes to protect them in the event of a crash.
· The motor mounts are designed to protect the motors and the motor wires in the event of a crash.
· Low profile landing gear pads.
· The quad frame is manufactured in-house in the USA!
Download the BoM and Manual (Drawings and Diagrams MK2 and MK2-L folder)
· 3d Model and eDrawings Viewer
· Template For Carbon Fiber Arms Here (212 mm long CineTank MK1 and MK2 size)
· Battery Compartment Dimensions Here
· Build Video Series - Episode 1 - Contents of CineTank Mk.I Kit ---- Episode 2 - Official CineTank Mk.I Build Video (Mk2 Videos Coming Soon)
· Build Logs - Benny_H88 Cinetank MK2-L --- Sine's Cinetank --- Cnut's Cinetank
· PID Settings
Recommended Power System-
· SunnySky V3508 380kv or Tiger MN3508 , 380kv
· SimonK Flashed F30a 4S, Afro ESC 30Amp4S, FlyingCinema Power Pack 30A 4S, Castle creations Quad Pack 6S,
· 6s configurations