CineTank MK 2
- Product Code: 10031
- Sku: 10031
- Availability: In Stock
CineTank MK2 features include:
- New open bottom dirty plate (gives you faster and easier access to your electronics)
- New X brace top dirty plate
- New placement for silicon dampers, 3 on each corner, 2 additional on front and back
- Total of 16 silicon dampers to allow tuning for different conditions and weights
- Additional space between silicon dampers
- Optional hole patterns for Flight controls and PDB
- New side plate design with Flying Cinema logo
- Optional Flight control/ PDB screw holes on dirty section.
- New side plates with FlyingCinema logo
- Removable bottom access hatch with provisions for 500 size heli landing gear
- New plastic mount molded parts
- New clean section, extended 10 mm forward to better support 12 inch props and gimbal
- 6 new slots for velcro straps, 2 horizontal and 4 vertical
- Additional side plate indents for screw clearance
- Optional standoff placements for additonal reinforcement
- Overall weight of complete frame reduced by 24gr
- New gimbal adapter slots
- New dipole UHF antenna place holder
- New SMA antenna socket
- 423mm diagonal Motor-to-motor.
- 8 and 9" props max.
- Jello Free.
- No props in view even with GoPro Wide settings.
- Carbon Fiber Arms that provide better aerodynamics and vibration dampening.
- G10 frame with honeycomb design to add strength and drastically reduce weight, also RF transparent for better range.
- All hardware is hex M3 stainless steel, only one tool needed to assemble the frame.
- Wera hex driver included with every frame kit.
- Flight controller mounting holes to support cc3d, Revo, Naze32, KK2, ArduPilot, etc.
- Motor Mounts support inverted motors for X8-Octocopter layout.
- The dirty section (bottom) has walls to increase strength and torsional rigidity of the copter and also protects your ESCs and other electronics.
- Camera plate adjust fore and aft to change CoG and help you balance your craft.
- Wires from motors can be routed via the carbon fiber tubes to protect them in the event of a crash.
- The motor mounts are designed to protect the motors and the motor wires in the event of a crash.
- Low profile landing gear pads.
- The quad frame is manufactured in-house in the USA!
- Download the BoM and Manual (Drawings and Diagrams MK2 and MK2-L folder)
- 3d Model and eDrawings Viewer
- Template For Carbon Fiber Arms Here (162mm long CineTank MK1 and MK2 size)
- Battery Compartment Dimensions Here
- Build Video Series - Episode 1 - Contents of CineTank Mk.I Kit ---- Episode 2 - Official CineTank Mk.I Build Video (Mk2 Videos Coming Soon)
- Build Logs - Sine's Cinetank --- Cnut's Cinetank
- OpenPilot CC3D
- OpenPilot Revo
- DJI Naza-M V1 & V2
- DJI Naza Lite
Recommended Power System
- SunnySky X2216 1250kv, 1100kv, 980kv or Tiger MT2216 1100kv, 980kv
- SimonK Flashed F30a, Afro ESC 30Amp, FlyingCinema Power Pack 30A
- 4s 3300 for sport flying
- 4s 4000 for endurance
- 3s 5000 for just fun
Spare Parts - Cine Tank Mk2 Replacement Parts
- multirotorgear.com - Australia
- pitchpump.de - Germany
- flitefpv.com - UK
SKU: 10031 WT: 474g